SCOUT DAY MARCH 14, 2020
Open House at Mariner Fire Station
- 9 a.m. to Noon, Saturday, March 14, 2020
- Mariner Fire Station 11
12310 Meridian Ave.
Everett, Washington 98208
Featuring activities to meet your badge requirements in one day!
South County Fire invites Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, their families and the community to Scout Day on Saturday, March 14. This event replaces station tours and group visits.
- ACT to Save a Life first aid training
- Wilderness first aid
- Disaster preparedness: How to create a go-bag
- Meet a firefighter and tour the fire engine and medic unit (community helper education)
- Firefighter challenge course for kids.
- Home fire escape plans, smoke alarm safety and more!
Register your group in advance: