BECOME A FIRE CORPS VOLUNTEER
Do you like working with the public and have an interest in promoting public safety? Join Fire Corps.
Fire Corps volunteer opportunities include assisting with:
- Smoke alarm education
- Home safety education and surveys
- Personal preparedness & community readiness education
- CERT activation
- Public events – fairs, parades, booths
- Bicycle helmet inventory and education
- Grant writing
- Child car seat education
- Peer-to-peer senior fall and fire prevention education
- Distribution of prevention messages in the community
- Other programs to fit your skills and interest
Sign up to receive email notifications
Use the form below to sign up to receive email notifications about Fire Corps volunteer opportunities and the summer application process. Volunteer orientation takes place annually in September. Email CommunityOutreach@southsnofire.org or call Shawneri Guzman for more information, 425-551-1254.