BECOME A FIRE CORPS VOLUNTEER
Do you like working with the public and have an interest in promoting public safety? Join Fire Corps.
Fire Corps volunteer opportunities include assisting with:
- Smoke alarm education
- Home safety education and surveys
- Personal preparedness & community readiness education
- CERT activation
- Public events – fairs, parades, booths
- Bicycle helmet inventory and education
- Grant writing
- Child car seat education
- Peer-to-peer senior fall and fire prevention education
- Distribution of prevention messages in the community
- Other programs to fit your skills and interest
Sign up to Learn More
Volunteer orientation takes place annually in September. If you are interested in becoming a Fire Corps volunteer, please complete our interest form. We'll keep you updated on next steps.
Email CommunityOutreach@southsnofire.org or call 425-320-5800 for more information.