SCOUT DAY MARCH 9
Open House at Mariner Fire Station
- 9 a.m. to Noon Saturday, March 9
- Location: Mariner Fire Station 11
12310 Meridian Ave.
Everett, Washington 98208
South County Fire invites Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, their families and the community to Scout Day on Saturday, March 9.
This fire station open house features activities to meet scout badge requirements such as:
- ACT to Save a Life first aid training
- Wilderness first aid
- Disaster preparedness: How to create a go-bag
- Meet a firefighter and tour the fire engine and medic unit (community helper education)
- Firefighter challenge course for kids.
- Home fire escape plans, smoke alarm safety and more