NEWS FROM SOUTH COUNTY FIRE
Follow us on social media:
Scout Day Open House rescheduled for March 9
South County Fire invites scouts, their families and the community to Scout Day rescheduled for Saturday, March 9, 9 a.m. to noon, at Mariner Fire Station 11, 12310 Meridian Ave. S., Everett.
Originally scheduled for Feb. 9, the event was postponed due to heavy snow and treacherous road conditions.
This fire station open house features activities to meet scout badge requirements including:
• ACT to Save a Life first aid training.
• Wilderness first aid.
• Disaster preparedness: How to create a go-bag.
• Community helper education: Meet a firefighter and tour the fire engine and medic unit.
• Firefighter challenge course for kids.
• Fire and home safety: Home fire escape plans, smoke alarm safety and more.
For more information, contact South County Fire Community Outreach.