Open House: ONLINE
- Date: 05/16/2020 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: ONLINE
Everett, Washington 98208
May is Emergency Medical Services Month and South County Fire will be celebrating with an ONLINE open house. More details to come.
Typical EMS Month activities include:
- Teddy Bear Clinic: Children are invited to bring a favorite stuffed animal to be a “patient” and receive emergency care from firefighters in the medic unit.
- Medic unit and fire engine tours: Learn about the lifesaving equipment on board.
- Safe and Healthy Aging: Learn about steps you can take to maintain your independence as you age.
- ACT to Save a Life First Aid: South County Fire’s first aid program trains people to act in the first five minutes of an emergency by focusing on three lifesaving skills: antidote training for opiate overdoses, CPR and AED for cardiac arrest and tourniquet and bleeding control for scenes of violence.