Open House & Teddy Bear Clinic
- Date: 05/18/2019 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Edmonds Downtown Station 17
275 Sixth Ave. N.
Edmonds, Washington 98020
May is Emergency Medical Services Month and South County Fire will celebrate with an open house on Saturday, May 18. The event will showcase the lifesaving services firefighters provide in the community every day. Plus, bring your favorite stuffed animal to be our “patient” at the Teddy Bear Clinic.
Other activities include:
- Tour the medic unit and learn about the lifesaving tools and equipment on board.
- Safe and Healthy Aging: Pick up a free File of Life, night light and locking medication bag (while supplies last).
- Blood pressure checks and injury prevention tips
- Dress like a firefighter: Kids don mini-sized bunker gear and learn how the real stuff protects firefighters from heat and flames.
- ACT To Save A Life: Learn about ACT, our new one-hour first aid training