Scout Day Fire Station Open House
- Date: 03/09/2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Mariner Fire Station 11
12310 Meridian Ave.
Everett, Washington 98208
South County Fire invites scouts, their families and the community to Scout Day on Saturday, March 9, 9 a.m. to noon, at Mariner Fire Station 11, 12310 Meridian Ave. S., Everett.
This fire station open house features activities to meet scout badge requirements:
• ACT to Save a Life first aid training.
• Wilderness first aid.
• Disaster preparedness: How to create a go-bag.
• Community helper education: Meet a firefighter and tour the fire engine and medic unit.
• Firefighter challenge course for kids.
• Fire and home safety: Home fire escape plans, smoke alarm safety and more.