A.C.T. First Aid Class
- Date: 12/20/2018 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Martha Lake Fire Station 21
16819 13th Avenue W.
Lynnwood, Washington 98037
A.C.T. is our new one-hour first aid training that focuses on three skills you can use to save a life in the first five minutes of an emergency:
- Antidote training for opiate overdoses.
- CPR and AED training for cardiac arrest.
- Tourniquet and bleeding control for shootings or violent accidents.
A.C.T. classes are offered on the third Thursday of each month, 6-7 p.m., at Martha Lake Fire Station 21, 16819 13th Ave. W, Lynnwood.
Classes are free, but you must register in advance.