STATION TOURS AND CLASSROOM VISITS
We welcome the opportunity to give fire station tours and visit classrooms.
Station Tours are available through our Neighborhood Open House Nights and by request.
Classroom visits can be requested in advance for children of all ages.
- Please submit your tour request 21 days in advance.
- Station visitors must be age 5 or older; for children under age 5, classroom visits are available.
- We recommend one adult chaperone for every five children.
- While firefighters enjoy providing tours and classroom visits, our first priority is providing quality, timely and professional emergency services. Firefighters are in service during tours and classroom visits, and may be called away to respond to emergency calls. If this occurs, we will work with you to reschedule.
- Firefighters work in an industrial environment. Birthday party groups may schedule tours, but not party festivities at the fire station. No cake and ice cream, please.
Please complete the appropriate form for your group:
Planning Your Visit
Our Fire and Life Safety Educator will work with you to make your visit to fun and educational. Firefighters can focus on safety, prevention or another topic during the tour. Our goal is to provide meaningful, educational tours and information about safety and the role of firefighters in the community.
You may contact Public Educator Shawneri Guzman, 425-551-1254